Enjoy Sitting

by 7:32 AM 0 comments


"Enjoy Sitting is a chair that has been designed to enable people to feel comfortable and relax when sitting on it by Ryan Jongwoo Choi.


"I got inspired from pine trees to represent the product above. Because I thought the irregular figures of pine trees provides freedom of behavior more than that of modern products when they are adjusted to chairs. I used growth ring as motif to have one feel nature within modern sense for I got inspired from irregular pine trees. I installed a prop to support and fix the product.This product is designed to help to satisfy basic instinct of human beings focusing on functional aspect rather than on pleasure coming from shapes"

For more visit the source.

ধর্মপচারক

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment